Attics are one of the house’s ignored areas- the reason being that it is visited and used less. This is also why lofts are in more trouble than other parts of the house. When you have a poorly insulated attic, then severe and costly issues arise. You might not be aware, but sure signs can let you know about the loft is not insulated well enough.
Signs that say your attic is poorly insulated:
- Damming of ICe in the attic>
- Leakage of water from the attic
- The arrival of Bugs and critters
- It often makes you feel Cold Drafts
- Your Pipes are Freezing Easily
- Mould and moisture has developed in the attic
- Your AC and furnace are really in overdrive
- Your Energy bill is burning a hole in your pocket
- You have some rooms that always feel cold
- Your floors or walls are too hard to touch
- Interior temperature can be supposed all over the place
- Your neighbours have poor insulation
If you see any of these signs, then make sure to call upon a professional to look into it. Remember, your attic is the portion of the house that gives you a roof. Neglecting this part of the house is just an invitation to various other roof issues.
Also, you must not be the one to take the matter into your own hands if you are not well aware of the situation or have not repaired the issue earlier. A minor fault might lead you to over expensive installations, maintenance, and repairs. So, call up a professional when you see something is not right in your attic.
Are you looking for a service provider to repair your roof with efficiency and a budget-friendly pricing structure? Then, contact Marios Roofing today to get your quote for the needs of your roof. Whether you need installation or repair, or maintenance, you are only a call away.